Welcome to the Finance Portal
Current Projects and Schools can find information needed to deposit and spend donations at the Ed Fund.
The Ed Fund Expense Process:
- Get started with the Expense Process.
- Check out the Expense Process Guide to walk through the process before you begin.
Please note: If your payment request is submitted and approved by Monday at noon, the check will be ready after 2 PM that Friday. We cannot reimburse for services or gift cards.
The Ed Fund updated our Contracts Process and Guidelines in May 2020.
- Expense Process
- Instructions for submitting Stipend Payments
- Sample Stipend Letter
- W9 Blank (The Oakland Ed Fund can accept electronic signatures on a W9)
- Regrant to Organization Form
- Invoice Request Sheet (Excel)
We have several “How to” Guides in our team wiki hosted by Tettra.
- How to: Process Multiple Youth Stipend Payments
- How to: Submit a request to the NEW Ed Fund Expense Process
- How to: Complete the Requisition / Order / Reservation Form
- How to: Complete the Reimbursement Form
- How to: Complete the Pay a Vendor Invoice Form
- How to: Make an Amazon Wish List
- How to: Make a Donation to the Ed Fund
- How to: Submit In-Kind Donations
- How to: Submit a Hiring Toolkit request
- How to: Request a Contract Amendment