Welcome to the Finance PortalCurrent Projects and Schools can find information you need to deposit and spend your donations at the Ed Fund.
New Expense Process
The Ed Fund moved to a New Expense Process in November 2019.
- Get started with the New Expense Process.
- Check out the Expense Process Guide to walk through the process before you begin.
If your payment request is submitted and approved by Monday at noon, the check will be ready after 2 PM that Friday.
Please note: that we cannot reimburse for services or gift cards.
- Instructions to Submit Stipend Payments
- Sample Stipend Letter
- W9 Blank (The Oakland Ed Fund can accept electronic signatures on a W9)
- Regrant to Organization Form
- Invoice Request Sheet (Excel)
We have several “How to” Guides in our team wiki hosted by Tettra.
- How to: Process Multiple Youth Stipend Payments
- How to: Submit a request to the NEW Ed Fund Expense Process
- How to: Complete the Requisition / Order / Reservation Form
- How to: Complete the Reimbursement Form
- How to: Complete the Pay a Vendor Invoice Form
- How to: Make an Amazon Wish List
- How to: Make a Donation to the Ed Fund
- How to: Submit In-Kind Donations