Support High-Quality Distance Learning
We invite you to make a read aloud video to contribute to literacy units during the temporary school closures. Students can read along with your video and experience literature in community with your performance and their peers.
Final Due Date: August 10th, 2020
For inspiration, check out past videos from the Asian Pacific American Read-In Week for a bit of inspiration!
Sign Up to Film a Read-Aloud Video
Follow these instructions to contribute!
- Claim which chapter you will read aloud below!
- Please select a book that you already have in your home library or are able to order online.
- FILM YOUR VIDEO:
- Practice your chapter ahead of time to make it animated and engaging. Review Read-Aloud Tips.
- EDIT YOUR VIDEO:
- Edit your video to shorten and include reference images. 15-minutes maximum.
- Please upload your video to your own Dropbox or GoogleDrive account. Select a public setting so that external parties can edit and download your video.
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.