Welcome to the Finance Portal
Current Projects and Schools can find information needed to deposit and spend donations at the Ed Fund.
The Ed Fund Expense Process:
- Find Your Finance & Accounting Administrator
- Get started with the Expense Process.
- Check out the Expense Process Guide to walk through the process before you begin.
Please note: If your payment request is submitted and approved by Monday at noon, the check will be mailed that Thursday.
The Ed Fund contracts process and guidelines have been updated as of March 22, 2023.
- Check out the Hiring Toolkit v1.5, which is The Ed Fund’s official request for new contracts and hires. Also, check out instructions for submitting here.
- We’ve also created a Contracts FAQ for all contracts-related questions you might have.
- This process is to be completed by our fiscal sponsors/managers and administrators. It is NOT to be completed by the contractor since there are specific internal processes that the contractor is not aware of.
- Expense Process
- Instructions for submitting Stipend Payments
- Sample Stipend Letter
- W9 Blank (The Oakland Ed Fund can accept electronic signatures on a W9)
- Regrant to Organization Form
- Invoice Request Sheet (Excel) (See instructions on how to fill out and submit sheet)
- Prospect Submission Form
We have several “How to” Guides in our team wiki hosted by Tettra.
- How to: Process Multiple Youth Stipend Payments
- How to: Submit a request to the NEW Ed Fund Expense Process
- How to: Complete the Requisition / Order / Reservation Form
- How to: Complete the Reimbursement Form
- How to: Complete the Pay a Vendor Invoice Form
- How to: Make an Amazon Wish List
- How to: Make a Donation to the Ed Fund
- How to: Submit In-Kind Donations
- How to: Submit a Hiring Toolkit request
- How to: Request a Contract Amendment